Monday, February 1, 2010

Valentines Day is just around the Corner

I am helping out in 2 of my kiddos classes for their parties so I have been searching for some fun ideas.
I have collected quite a large list of crafts so I am sharing some of them with you-

Valentine Heart Pencils, these are what Miss B is giving out in her class this year.And another pencil card.


These Hershey Kiss Flowers are so cute.

Here are some cute Lollipop Mice 4KraftyKidz.com has a ton of great ideas

These little chocolate gnomes are awesome.This hugs and kisses pot would make a wonderful gift for someone special.

I think Miss K is going to make some of these button hearts to give out to her class.

These little Chocolate Kiss Mice are one of the crafts I am planning to help them make in Miss K's class. Here is a link to a video of another version of them.

These little bag and clothespin valentines are adorable, I am making a few of these for some ladies I visit.

Here are some cute printable Owl Valentine Cards-CraftyChic has a lot of fun Valentine Projects as well.

I know we are going to play Valentine Bingo and the kids are going to decorate their own cupcakes, so I need to come up with 1 more game and I am all set :)

3 comments:

  1. These are all so great! You are so creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so great! I might have to post some over on Craft Gossip! About the item in my daughters hand on my blog....yes, that's a TP microphone made out of TP roll, a wad of tin foil, and some duct tape...voila! A great American Idol microphone...it has lasted a long time too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It took me a long time to realize you had this blog too. Sorry. But all these crafts look like so much fun. =)

    ReplyDelete